Member guests are permitted to play six (6) times at StoneWater during peak times defined as Fridays from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays before 12:00 PM. There is no maximum for guest or public play outside of these restricted peak times. Guests of Members are $85 each, including cart, plus tax during peak times and $75 during non-peak times. All guests are required to check in and register at the golf shop prior to tee times.
StoneWater Golf Club requires proper golf attire to be worn at all times. It is the responsibility of Members to inform their guests about the appropriate attire. StoneWater Golf Club staff reserves the right to ask any Member or guest to change before using golf facilities or leave the premises should he or she be in violation of the dress code.
- Jeans or denim clothing of any color or type
- Cargo pants, cut-offs, baggy or grunge-style clothing
- Jogging suits, leggings, drawstrings or elastic waistband pants or shorts
- Stretch pants, tennis/swimming/running attire
- Halter/tube tops, bare or exposed midriffs, t-shirts or undershirts
- Tank tops or other extreme cut-away tops
- Single-toed thong sandals, flip-flops or metal spiked shoes