2024 New Member Offer.
Join Now for 2024 and play the rest of 2023 for just a cart fee!
Fill out the Membership request form to the right or Call the Pro Shop. 440.461.4653
StoneWater Golf Club is the premier semi-private golf club in Northeast Ohio. Some of the many member benefits include:
- EXCLUSIVE MEMBER TEE TIMES
Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday morning and any holiday morning are considered “peak times” and are reserved exclusively for our members and their guests playing with them.
- FULL SCHEDULE OF MEMBER GOLF EVENTS AND LEAGUES
- UNLIMITED ACCESS AND USAGE OF THE THE PRACTICE FACILITY INCLUDING; THE DRIVING RANGE, CHIPPING, PUTTING AND BUNKER PRACTICE AREAS.
- 14-DAY ADVANCED TEE TIMES
- RECIPROCAL ARRANGEMENTS WITH LITTLE MOUNTAIN COUNTRY CLUB
- SHOP DISCOUNTS & PERKS
- NO MEMBER ASSESMENTS & NO MONTHLY MINIMUMS
- AND MORE….
2024 Membership Options
Unlimited Golf Membership Classifications:
These members enjoy unlimited rounds of golf and access to all of the Clubhouse and practice facilities for the entire season. Each package can be expanded to include a spouse and children under the age of 22. In addition, there are payment plans available for those selecting the Mickelson, Wie, Koepka or Spieth package.
- Palmer Unlimited Package – Over age fifty-nine (59).
- Nicklaus Unlimited Package – Forty-five (45) years of age up to fifty-nine (59).
- Mickelson Unlimited Package – Thirty-six (36) years of age up to forty-four (44).
- Wie Unlimited Package – Thirty (30) years of age up to thirty-five (35).
- Koepka Unlimited Package – Twenty-three (23) years of age up to twenty-nine (29).
- Spieth Unlimited Package – Under the age of twenty-three (23).
Round Package Golf Membership Classification:
These members enjoy unlimited access to all of the Clubhouse and practice facilities for the entire season with limited rounds of golf that can be played anytime. Rounds are tracked in 9-hole increments and expire on December 31, 2024 and cannot be transferred to future years.
- 15 Round Individual Package – Rounds can be used by the Member only & are transferable to family or guests. They are eligible to play in all member events by using their rounds.
- Corporate – There are four (4) classifications based on the number of rounds desired and the quantity of Members assigned to the membership. Each designated member is eligible to play in all member events by using corporate rounds.